CANADA SEA TO SKY 08-2023
Lieu: Vancouver | Ville: Squamish, Canada
Séjour co-organisé par Christophe Le Saux et Tiffany Saibil en Colombie Britannique en août 2023.
L’assurance rapatriement est comprise dans le prix.
Une tenue de trail d’une valeur de 150 euros offerte.
16 personnes et plus : 1550 euros
10-15 personnes : 1650 euros
5-9 personnes : 1800 euros
La Colombie Britannique est un paradis pour les amoureux de la nature et du sport :
des fjords aux forêts immenses, de l'océan aux glaciers, des oiseaux aux ours.
Une semaine de trail running entre ‘mer et ciel’, de Vancouver en passant par Squamish et Whistler .
Trail running trip on the West Coast of Canada with timed stages /racing, discovery, and fun.
We start from Vancouver next to the ocean, then experience the deep forests of the Coast Mountains, and work our way up to the Alpine in Whistler. The trip covers hundreds of kilometers and 15,000 meters of gain over the week with daily options.
We discover local animals, food, beers/wine, First Nations culture, and running community.
It is a great mix of traverses and verticals.
Trip is open to both hikers and runners (hikers on modified program) French and English staff.
To get an idea of trip program see Canada Sea To Sky Trail Trips
From Vancouver you are soon into the unique blues and greens of the Pacific Northwest.
A 40km fjord extends north to Squamish and granite wall of The Chief. The ‘Outdoor Recreation Capital of Canada’ is famous for rock climbing, mountain bike /foot trails, and kitesurfing. We then go inland to Whistler, top rated mountain resort in North America.
First Nations history and local respect for nature feature throughout.
The trip covers 150-300km with 10,000+ meters gain (depending on your choices).
Don’t let some low mileage days fool you. These trails are challenging with tree roots, scrambling, and damp climate known to the BC coast. The schedule was made so you can push on bigger days while still hitting the trail in between.
- Sept.14th pickup from North Vancouver Seabus station and transfer to hotel
- Transfers to and from the run locations.
- Transfer from Whistler back to Vancouver or airport on last day
- Meals included except where specified in the program. The open evenings allow people to explore locally according to taste, budget, and energy levels. 2 lunches not included (race day and on the Whistler ‘open’ day as people may be out on different activities.
- Squamish and Whistler accommodations have fully equipped kitchens for our use
- Drinks at meals are not included. It is customary on our trips to do a shared ‘aperitivo’ where people contribute for alcohol &/or non-alcoholic beverages & snacks.
- experienced event management /trail runners, and we work with local partners onsite.
- Advice during the trip on trail running and race / or general trip preparation is possible
Prizes, Gift Bags, Celebrations
- Welcome Dinner and Closing Brunch
- Gift bag & prizes – including
Toutes les dates
- Du jeudi 24 août 2023 00:00 au vendredi 1 septembre 2023 20:00